2. PhD in the following fields:
3. Hardworking, capable of working independently, and willing to learn.
4. Has a sense of urgency, meticulous and accuracy in work
5. Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
6. Ability to work collaboratively.
7. Excellent command of the Malay and English language.
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Teaching and curriculum development;
2. Research work in area of expertise;
3. Publication of full-lenght articles in recognised journals;
4. Conducting seminars/ lectures/ workshops related to field of expertise;
5. Supervision of postgraduate students; and
6. Securing research grants.
7. To carry out work allocated by the Head of the Institute and reviewed from time to time by the Head of the Institute.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are invited to submit their CV and completed application (form is accessible via https://www.um.edu.my/HR/SPKK/application-form-2020_edited-30012020.pdf) together with all supporting documents to the address below by 12.00 pm, Wednesday, 9 September 2020:
International Institute of Public Policy and Management (INPUMA)
Level 3, Institute of Postgraduate Studies
University of Malaya
50603 Kuala Lumpur
Shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.